Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Knitting on with the Ravelympics!

Up to my eyeballs in Merino during the Ravelympics and loving every moment of it!

Too much prep time and hype and nerves during the LAST ravelympics, so this time, i did nothing to prepare. I chose a pattern I have been wantng to knit for years now and it is also on my 10 in 2010 projects, so thought I could knock out both by doing the Clapotis. Love Love Love this pattern. Now, I don't figure out the patterns easily, dont; memorize them when I knit, as I knit mindlessly, but this one is easy enough for me. very pretty pattern and knits up easily, just alot of knitting!

I had cast on during the opening ceremonies and spent a few days last week not knitting, but for the most part, have knit every night. I only have 5 more days to get this done and have no intentions of failing!

Using the gorgeous yarn I had in stash, Fiesta Boomerang in the Sedona colorway, it's FABULOUS! I know I will love this and wear it alot, especially at the over air conditioned office.

No comments:

Post a Comment