Monday, May 10, 2010

End of the High School Skinnies Weight Loss Challenge!

Yahoo! Today was the finale. I feel relieved that not on it now, but still eating the same things, does that make sense? I have a fridge full of fruits and vegs and fresh and easy prepared meals, so still on the same plan I guess!

I lost 19.5 lbs for the 8 weeks and am so damn excited! Since i was on the gain plan , losing the almost 10 lbs a month isn't bad at all. plus I had my share of peeps, cheryl cookies, sweet teas and mcd's non fat hot chocolates still. So i will take the 19.5 and be happy about it. I can finally see it in my face. I have such a long way to go, but can see the difference now!

Takign the week offish, not all the way off, but a bit I think, then we are restarting next monday, maybe 4 weeks at a time for the next challenge, we were all exhausted by the end of this one and ready for it to be over.

JD won, thrilled for him, wendy and I were neck and neck, with me just a smidge above her (hahah) and Jessica, well, Jessica partied away for the 7 weeks on, then quit work here last week, so out of the challenge I guess. Oh well.

The world is now 74.2 lbs lighter, thanks to our 8 week challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment